- Habitat: Hoya Lisa is a vigorous climber that will appreciate a trellis to grow onto.
- Light: Likes bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight may burn leaves.
- Water: Like most plants, over-watering will cause root rot. Allow soil to dry between each watering.
- Soil: Will be happy in a bark/peat-based soil mixed with an orchid mix through it to help create a free-draining medium.
- Fertiliser: Will benefit from the application of a balanced plant fertiliser during peak growth periods.
Our plants will be beautifully presented in a tissue lined posy box for a gorgeous first impression and a safe delivery.