Phlebodium Blue Star 14cm pot Plant
The Phlebodium Blue Star Fern is a perfectly, imperfect, plant with its sporadic leaf structure and its sensational greeny-blue colouring.
A perfect plant for a hanging pot, or as a shelfie addition. This plant has specific watering requirements to help ensure their success.
- Habitat: Will grow 50-100cm indoors. Avoid draughts. Does well in a humid environment.
- Light: Likes bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the leaves.
- Water: Keep the soil moist, but do not over-water. Like most plants, over-watering will cause root rot. Avoid watering the central stem (rhizome) of the plant.
- Soil: Will be happy in a bark/peat-based soil mixed with an orchid mix through it to help create a free-draining medium.
- Fertiliser: Ferns do not require too much additional fertiliser, other than diluted amounts during growth periods. Too much fertiliser can hurt your plant.
Please note that your plant will be delivered by one of our floral couriers in a beautifully presented posy bag with tissue.
Perfect for a gift - but also nice and safe for delivery.
Blue Star Fern
Due to the living nature of plants we are unable to offer refund or returns, so please follow our care instructions to help them stay healthy and last as long as possible.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or have found a fault on delivery please contact us directly as we will be happy to help you.