Philodendron Xanadu (Philodendron selloum) 14cm Pot Plant
Philodendron xanadu (Philodendron selloum) is known as one of the most durable pot plant varieties available. Apart from this, it's numerous stems and spear-shaped foliage give off a 'tropical jungle' look to any space.
- Habitat: A low-maintenance upright plant that can be grown indoors and outdoors.
- Light: Prefers indirect or medium light. The Xanadu tends to bend towards the light and when light levels are not adequate, stems with a slight stretched/elongated appearance may result.
- Water: Water twice a week in summer and once a week in winter.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix.
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during summer.
Please note that your plant will be delivered by one of our floral couriers in a beautifully presented posy bag with tissue.
Perfect for a gift - but also nice and safe for delivery.
Due to the living nature of plants we are unable to offer refund or returns, so please follow our care instructions to help them stay healthy and last as long as possible.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or have found a fault on delivery please contact us directly as we will be happy to help you.