Philodendron Imperial Green 20cm Pot Plant
The Philodendron Imperial Green has large green glossy leaves which allow it to help cleanse the home of air impurities. Like most indoor house plants it prefers a warmer environment, but is more adaptive to different light levels. As this plant matures it's primary stem will become exposed as the smaller base leaves fall off and the size of its mature leaves increase. This results in a masterpiece of a large house plant which stands tall with an abundance of large foliage.
- Habitat: Moderate to fast grower. Will reach between 90-120cm in height.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Can tolerate some shade.
- Water: Keep soil moist. Allow the top layer of the soil to dry before watering.
- Soil: Use a peat/bark based soil.
- Fertiliser: Every 2-4 months.
Due to the living nature of plants we are unable to offer refund or returns, so please follow our care instructions to help them stay healthy and last as long as possible.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or have found a fault on delivery please contact us directly as we will be happy to help you.