Philodendron Grey (Philodendron Hastatum) 14cm Pot Plant
Philodendron Grey (Philodendron hastatum) or Silver sword has a lovely silver, almost metallic looking foliage. This plant has a sturdy stem which supports an upright growth habit. Training your plant from its small grade size is important as it helps create a spectacular mature specimen. This can be done with a thin stake or a pole depending on your customers preference.
- Habitat: An avid climber that will thrive being near a pole or trelis.
- Light: Prefers medium to indirect sunlight.
- Water: Likes moist soil, won't mind drying out a little however will not like it for extended periods of time.
- Soil: Best kept in a loose well draining soil.
- Fertiliser: During Spring and Summer months.
- Toxic: Not to be consumed by people or pets.
Due to the living nature of plants we are unable to offer refund or returns, so please follow our care instructions to help them stay healthy and last as long as possible.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or have found a fault on delivery please contact us directly as we will be happy to help you.